Operations Manager (Alexandria Surplus, NSW)
We are currently searching for an experienced and customer-focused part-time Store Operations Manager to join the team at our Alexandria Surplus lifestyle store.
- Accountable for all end-to-end inbound and outbound stock management
- Conducting regular cycle counts and stock takes to ensure high level of stock accuracy
- Maintaining data integrity and executing loss prevention strategies to achieve store shrinkage targets
- Upholding Assembly Label's retail operational standards and procedures while leading your team by an exemplary personal standard
- Constantly delivering a high level of customer service to ensure brand loyalty and repeat business
- Nurture internal relationships with other departments and stakeholders of the business
- Maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
- Seasonally engage with the Operations and Design teams ensuring a well-defined understanding of the product range in store
- Advanced knowledge of in-store systems and processes
- Self-started with a high level of initiative, personal accountability, and a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to meet KPIs and targets
- Proven success in delivering highly engaging customer service
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Strong reporting and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic and welcoming to feedback
- Possess a clear understanding of the Assembly Label values and product range
What's In It For You?
- Attractive Remuneration
- Family and Friends Staff Discount
- Uniform Allowance
- Great Team Culture and Events
- Training and Development with a strong focus on progression
- Generous Paid Parental Leave Policy
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to email@example.com.
Please include the job title and location in the subject line of the email.