National Training & Development Manager
As a result of the growth of our retail team, and our passion for delivering best in class customer experience, an exciting new opportunity has been created within our retail team to originate the role of National Training and Development Manager. This role has been created for a person who lives and breathes Assembly Label’s Vision, Mission, and Values and who shares our people first approach. To be considered for this role, retail shop floor experience is essential, and a continued passion for being on the shop floor, leading from the front is a non-negotiable
Reporting to the National Retail Manager, the National Training and Development Manager the National Training & Development Manager will lead and inspire the retail team through the implementation and execution of ongoing training and development strategies, inclusive of championing the selection/recommendation and implementation of an LMS platform.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and managing comprehensive training modules for the retail business, including, but not limited to, service training, retail inductions, product training, leadership modules
- Responsible for the end-to-end management of Assembly Label’s LMS, including, but not limited to; uptake, compliance and engagement, with measured results and outcomes
- Responsible for creating strategic training focuses on a store and department level to increase KPIs, and customer lifetime value
- Responsible for coaching and training retail staff on delivering a best-in-class customer experience from large format regional and national trainings, to 1:1 individualised coaching and feedback
- Responsible for implementing comprehensive seasonal product launch training within the retail network
- Responsible for developing and managing annual training calendar and coordinate and facilitate the full training cycle for all roles within the retail business
- Responsible for delivering national employee training within budget by identifying areas for external training opportunity in line with business needs
- Responsible for providing tailored training by identifying areas of opportunity within individual staff members and facilitating a nurturing yet strategic coaching approach to strengthen staff skill sets
- Responsible to provide candid and actionable feedback to the Area Managers on training and coaching opportunities within their respective regions to drive alignment and consistency
- Responsible for taking a culture-first approach to all training and development touchpoints, ensuring cultural alignment and a harmonious team dynamic is at the core of learning practices
- Leading a team culture that promotes transparency, openness, problem-solving & continuous improvement.
- Minimum 2+ years in a similar training role with the direct responsibility of creating and implementing training content, as well as the management of an LMS program
- Retail shop floor experience is essential and a continued passion for being on the shop floor, leading from the front is a non-negotiable
- Demonstrated ability to influence commercial outputs through training and development strategies
- Proven ability to inspire, motivate and engage a retail team on a large format scale
- Strong business acumen with exposure to working with and managing with statements
- Open, flexible, inclusive and collaborative
- Solution Focused
- Ability to give & receive constructive feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Transparent. Builds strong relationships based on trust
- Operates with respect & integrity
- Ability to understand and interpret brand and organisational cultural values
- Hungry to drive commercial and strategic outcomes
- A qualification in training or coaching is preferable, but not essential
What's In It For You?
- Attractive Remuneration with Generous Incentive Scheme
- Quarterly Mental Health Days
- Family and Friends Staff Discount
- Uniform Allowance
- Great Team Culture and Events
- Training and Development with a strong focus on progression
- Opportunity to undertake Certificate IV in Business (Leadership)
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the job title and location in the subject line of the email.