Merchandising and Buying Administration Assistant (Alexandria, NSW)
Our team is growing, and we are currently searching for a Merchandise and Buying Administration Assistant to join the team at our beautiful new office based in Alexandria. This role is permanent, full time and hybrid, with a mix of work based in the office and at home.
At Assembly Label, we're building a team of collaborative entrepreneurs, collectively working for a company with a shared vision and open culture. Our success comes directly from the people we work with and as we continue to grow, we're always on the lookout for others who share our love for minimalist design and the Australian coastal lifestyle.
Why we will love you:
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to prioritise and manage your time well. You are flexible and collaborative, with excellent written, verbal and stakeholder communication skills. You are also enthusiastic and welcome feedback. We are searching for people who reflect our core behaviours of hungry, humble and smart.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunity for learning, growth and development, and to really establish your career.
- The clothes! Our team members receive a generous uniform allowance.
- Family and friends staff discount.
- An inclusive, fun and diverse team culture.
- Efficiently execute the administrative tasks of the department, including sales and purchase orders, inventory, data entry, reporting & delivery schedules.
- Style creation of products including all key attributes & updating when required, maintaining exceptional standard of data integrity.
- Ensure daily consultation with the Distribution Centre & Production teams to communicate inbound and outbound requirements, priorities and identify any choke points.
- Establish strong relationships with Ecommerce and Retail stores through store visits to develop a clear understanding of the business and customer.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key suppliers.
- Responsible for providing feedback and identifying opportunities to improve admin processes.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and underrepresented groups who reflect our wonderfully diverse community. If you would like to request accommodations within the recruitment process, please contact us via the email address below.
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title and location in the subject line of the email.
Due to the volume of candidates, we unfortunately can only respond to candidates who have been shortlisted.