Our model is 176cm tall with a 63cm waist and is wearing a size 6 or XS.
Relaxed fit, take your usual size for a similar look.
Made in China
Made in Guangdong, China. See the factory
Partnered since 2019
Gold Wrap Certified
- Edwina F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size 12Size Purchases 12How It Fits PerfectRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoPerfect summer pants
These are so easy to wear with a breathable fabric and stretchy waist while looking effortless and stylish.
- Danielle B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size 10Size Purchases 10How It Fits PerfectRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNilsa linen Pants
I purchased the white skirt last summer and absolutely loved it, so when I saw the pants come out I jumped onto them straight away. They are an absolute must in my wardrobe and an excellent staple for a cool, chic and comfortable wear. LOVE THEM X
- Ashleigh D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Usual Size 10Size Purchases 10How It Fits A Little BigRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful
Beautiful laid back elevated casual pant, flattering fit
- Gillian H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size 14Size Purchases 14How It Fits PerfectRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove these!
White is slightly transparent, so wear nude undergarments. Otherwise love these!
- Elsa J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size 8Size Purchases 8How It Fits PerfectRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBest linen pants I even bought
I have tried a few if my friends linen pants in search of the right pair, when I stumbled upon these ones. I saw them online, and after being sold out for weeks I finally got a chance to try them on. They are the definition of PERFECT. True to size, just that straight, loose fit you want without being too baggy or transparent. Finally, they don't crease as easy as other ones. If you ever buy linen pants - these are a must! Definitely a staple in my wardrobe.