Wholesale Designer Developer (Alexandria, NSW)
Our team is expanding and we are currently searching for a Wholesale Designer Developer to join the team based in our beautiful new office based in Alexandria. This role is permanent, full time.
At Assembly Label, we're building a team of collaborative entrepreneurs, collectively working for a company with a shared vision and open culture. Our success comes directly from the people we work with and as we continue to grow, we're always on the lookout for others who share our love for minimalist design and the Australian coastal lifestyle.
Why we will love you:
You are experienced and competent in apparel design & product development across women’s & men’s categories. You have a strong understanding of designing and developing into price & margin requirements. You have experience working on fast lead-times, with a qualification in Fashion Design or a technical qualification and technical garment construction & fitting skills. You possess knowledge of fabric construction, with experience in Illustrator and Excel. You are enthusiastic and welcome feedback. We are searching for people who reflect our core behaviours of hungry, humble and smart.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunity for learning, growth and development, and to really establish your career.
- The clothes! Our team members receive a generous uniform allowance.
- 12 weeks paid parental leave.
- Quarterly mental health day off.
- Family and friends staff discount.
- An inclusive, fun and diverse team culture.
- Responsible for the design & development of seasonal Wholesale apparel collections in line with brand & design vision, seasonal lead times, quality and value proposition.
- Supporting the Head of Product & the Wholesale Manager to deliver margin rich product in line with brand standards & creative direction.
- Responsible for the CAD, range page & tech pack creation.
- Responsible for ensuring the fit and construction across all categories of the wholesale range is consistent with brand & market standards.
- Responsible for tracking all design/development in line with seasonal timelines, prioritising workflow and raising and problem solving any red flags.
- Responsible to support & collaborate with production & wholesale coordinators to support on time deliveries of stock.
- Responsible for communicating and building relationships with Internal stakeholders, Suppliers and Key Account Buyers.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and underrepresented groups who reflect our wonderfully diverse community. If you would like to request accommodations within the recruitment process, please contact us via the email address below.
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title and location in the subject line of the email.
Due to the volume of candidates, we unfortunately can only respond to candidates who have been shortlisted.