Wholesale Coordinator (Alexandria, NSW)
We are currently searching for a Wholesale Coordinator to join our head office team at our beautiful, brand new office in Alexandria. This role is permanent, full time and able to be worked part of the time from home.
At Assembly Label, we're building a team of collaborative entrepreneurs, collectively working for a company with a shared vision and open culture. Our success comes directly from the people we work with and as we continue to grow, we're always on the lookout for others who share our love for minimalist design and the Australian coastal lifestyle.
Why we will love you:
You thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to meet targets and work to deadlines. You have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, and are proficient in using MS Excel. You have strong communication and time management skills. You are also enthusiastic and welcome feedback. Previous experience in a wholesale administration or coordination role will set you up for success, and experience within the fashion industry would be a distinct advantage. We are searching for people who reflect our core behaviours of hungry, humble and smart.
What's in it for you?
- The clothes! Our team members receive a generous uniform allowance.
- Family and friends staff discount.
- A quarterly mental health day to rest and fill up your cup, whatever that looks like for you.
- An inclusive, fun and diverse team culture.
- 12 weeks paid parental leave.
- Flexibility to work from home and no weekends!
- Support the execution of the Assembly Label Wholesale strategy.
- Responsible for the general day to day management and customer service for the Assembly Label boutique business and key account operations.
- Manage the wholesale ATS stock process.
- Co-ordinate and monitor day to day warehouse operations for wholesale orders to support positive brand and customer experience.
- Co-ordinate & support the delivery of the seasonal “Sell In” experience, aligned to the values & creative direction of the brand.
- Co-ordinate the monthly dispatch process with the warehouse to support seasonal launches.
- Manage wholesale orders in JOOR & Indigo 8 with an exceptional level of data integrity.
- Report on wholesale market updates as well as conduct competitor analysis.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and underrepresented groups who reflect our wonderfully diverse community. If you would like to request accommodations within the recruitment process, please contact us via the email address below.
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title and location in the subject line of the email.
Due to the volume of candidates, we unfortunately can only respond to candidates who have been shortlisted.