Sydney Cluster Manager
Due to the growth of our retail store network, an exciting new opportunity has been created within our retail team for an experienced senior Store Manager looking to take the next step in their career, or an existing multi-site manager who is looking for a business in which they can further develop their management skillset and store portfolio in a rapidly growing business.
Reporting to the Sydney & NZ Area Manager, the Sydney Cluster Manager will be based out of our Paddington store, initially overseeing the Paddington and Bondi stores, with the scope to increase their store portfolio within the year.
- Implementing and executing the Assembly Label B&M Sales Strategy across cluster and home store to deliver cluster profit targets.
- Effectively leading and training retail store employees within your cluster, ensuring exemplary brand understanding, product knowledge, and customer experience standards, leading to the achievement of cluster conversion targets and an increase in customer lifetime value.
- Leading and coaching the Retail Business Management Team in your cluster to become effective managers, through timely reporting of profit and loss, to ensure operational costs are managed by your team to achieve commercial profit targets.
- Executing the B&M Retail staff training and retention strategy within your cluster, built upon Coaching and Mentorship, developing a pipeline of talent and future retail leaders within region through fortnightly 1:1s, quarterly development plans, and annual performance reviews.
- Provide timely advice and feedback to the Retail Business Managers on achieving greater cost-effectiveness through the strategic management of their rosters and wages.
- Provide support and leadership through weekly instore presence across home store and cluster.
- Management of store operating standards including visual merchandising, marketing directives, store presentation, and atmosphere to uphold the Assembly Label brand standards.
- Communicating store feedback, in a timely manner to Retail Operations Executive, Sydney, NZ + WA Area Manager, and other key internal stakeholders to ensure that strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats are managed effectively.
- Maintaining data integrity and executing loss prevention strategies across the cluster to achieve group shrinkage targets.
- Leading a team culture that promotes transparency, openness, problem-solving & continuous improvement.
- Minimum 1+ years in a multi-site role, or 3+ years in a senior store management role
- Proven ability to inspire, motivate and engage a retail team on a multi-site scale
- Ability to understand and interpret brand and organisational cultural values
- Strong business acumen with exposure to working with profit and loss statements
- Strong communication & problem-solving skills
- Proven success in delivering highly engaging and authentic customer service
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Possess a strong understanding of and alignment with the Assembly Label values and product range
- Ability to provide staff training and development, which focuses on individual opportunities leading to a positive and engaged store culture
- Through your proven experience, show a keen understanding of both local and international fashion markets
- Availability to work Tuesday-Saturday; including public holidays, weekends, and key retail seasons
What's In It For You?
- Attractive Remuneration with Generous Incentive Scheme
- Quarterly Mental Health Days
- Family and Friends Staff Discount
- Uniform Allowance
- Great Team Culture and Events
- Training and Development with a strong focus on progression
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the job title and location in the subject line of the email.