Production Coordinator (Alexandria, NSW)
We are currently searching for a Production Coordinator to join the team for a parental leave cover for 12 months at our beautiful new office based in Alexandria. This role is temporary, full time, Monday to Friday.
At Assembly Label, we're building a team of collaborative entrepreneurs, collectively working for a company with a shared vision and open culture. Our success comes directly from the people we work with and as we continue to grow, we're always on the lookout for others who share our love for minimalist design and the Australian coastal lifestyle.
Why we will love you:
You are detail oriented, with excellent communication and time management skills. Your ability to prioritize, work well under pressure in a fast paced environment will set you up for success. You are enthusiastic and welcome feedback. We are searching for people who reflect our core behaviours of hungry, humble and smart.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunity for learning, growth and development, and to really establish your career.
- The clothes! Our team members receive a generous uniform allowance.
- Family and friends staff discount.
- An inclusive, fun and diverse team culture.
- Critical path management and sample tracking with suppliers to ensure that production deadlines are met.
- Checking shipping samples and bulk fabrics, sending comments to the factory.
- Managing the freight bookings with freight forwarder to ensure delivery of bulk production in line with company delivery window.
- Photo sample management and tracking with suppliers.
- Responsible for checking all barcodes with suppliers prior to production.
- Responsible for QC checking bulk production of high-risk styles and new suppliers in the warehouse and follow up and communication of any issues with the suppliers and business.
- Responsible for reporting on actual freight costs against budget and recording these in the production schedule.
- Responsible for managing under and overs with the factory and reporting on this.
- Responsible to having regular meetings with the warehouse on any supplier packing issues and implementing improvements and tracking with the suppliers.
- Assisting the Senior Production Coordinator where required.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and underrepresented groups who reflect our wonderfully diverse community. If you would like to request accommodations within the recruitment process, please contact us via the email address below.
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title and location in the subject line of the email.
Due to the volume of candidates, we unfortunately can only respond to candidates who have been shortlisted.