Merchandise Allocator (Alexandria, NSW)
We are currently searching for a Merchandise Allocator to join the team at our beautiful new office in Alexandria. This role is permanent, full time and hybrid, with a mix of work based in the office and at home.
At Assembly Label, we're building a team of collaborative entrepreneurs, collectively working for a company with a shared vision and open culture. Our success comes directly from the people we work with and as we continue to grow, we're always on the lookout for others who share our love for minimalist design and the Australian coastal lifestyle.
Why we will love you:
You will be an Excel guru and you have experience in a similar apparel allocating role. Passionate about analytics, you have strong attention to detail and accuracy. You have the ability to prioritise and manage your time well. You are flexible and collaborative, with excellent written, verbal and stakeholder communication skills. We are searching for people who reflect our core behaviours of hungry, humble and smart.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunity for learning, growth and development, and to really establish your career.
- The clothes! Our team members receive a generous uniform allowance.
- Family and friends staff discount.
- An inclusive, fun and diverse team culture.
- Daily execution of stock replenishment.
- Analyse product performance, stock levels, back room and floor capacity levels on a weekly basis and taking the appropriate action to ensure that these levels align to the plan.
- Using considered analysis, make recommendations and execute stock consolidations of both performing styles and end of season exit styles driving group margin and sell through KPIs.
- Using considered analysis, create allocation plan for collection launch across store network.
- Liaise with the Production and Warehouse teams on the inbound, outbound, movement and allocation of stock on a daily basis.
- Support the creation, execution and maintenance of the seasonal allocation & option plan strategy.
- Work closely with the VM coordinator & Buying teams to ensure the allocation strategy aligns and supports the weekly retail visual merchandising and marketing directives.
- Support the Planning & Buying team on weekly maintenance of merchandise and allocation reports.
- Establish strong relationships with Ecommerce and Retail stores through store visits & regular communication to develop a clear understanding of the business and customer.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and underrepresented groups who reflect our wonderfully diverse community. If you would like to request accommodations within the recruitment process, please contact us via the email address below.
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title and location in the subject line of the email.
Due to the volume of candidates, we unfortunately can only respond to candidates who have been shortlisted.