Marketing Coordinator (Alexandria, NSW)
Our team is growing, and we are currently searching for a Marketing Coordinator to join the team at our beautiful new office based in Alexandria. This role is permanent, full time and hybrid, with a mix of work based in the office and at home.
At Assembly Label, we're building a team of collaborative entrepreneurs, collectively working for a company with a shared vision and open culture. Our success comes directly from the people we work with and as we continue to grow, we're always on the lookout for others who share our love for minimalist design and the Australian coastal lifestyle.
Why we will love you:
You are a creative at heart, whilst still being process driven and able to use tools to visualize ideas and information. Ideally you will have qualifications and/or some experience in a similar position. You are enthusiastic and welcome feedback. We are searching for people who reflect our core behaviours of hungry, humble and smart.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunity for learning, growth and development, and to really establish your career.
- The clothes! Our team members receive a generous uniform allowance.
- Family and friends staff discount.
- An inclusive, fun and diverse team culture.
- Responsible for marketing calendar maintenance through implementing changes and proposing updates.
- Accountable for scheduling and uploading assets to social channels (IG, linkedin, Pinterest, Facebook, TikTok etc.)
- Responsible for conducting outreach and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to develop brand awareness and/or execute brand strategy.
- Responsible for compiling creative/brand documentation for internal communications.
- Responsible for liaising with internal and external stakeholders such as agents, creative and locations to organise shoot productions and events.
- Responsible for reporting on brand and marketing results.
- Responsible for compiling styling guides for ecomm shoots.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and underrepresented groups who reflect our wonderfully diverse community. If you would like to request accommodations within the recruitment process, please contact us via the email address below.
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title and location in the subject line of the email.
Due to the volume of candidates, we unfortunately can only respond to candidates who have been shortlisted.