Casual Warehouse Assistant (Sydney)
We are currently searching for an experienced, focused and results-driven casual warehouse assistants to join our team at our Sydney Distribution Centre.
- Executing warehouse functions in alignment with Assembly Label’s brand vision and values.
- Constantly delivering an excellent level of customer experience to ensure brand loyalty and an increase in customer lifetime value.
- Effective execution of all retail, ecommerce picking, packing and dispatch.
- The execution of Inbound freight put away, stock audits and cyclic counts.
- Upholding Assembly Label's operational standards and procedures.
- Responsible to contribute to a team culture which promotes transparency, openness, problem solving & continuous improvement.
- Working alongside the Outbound Team Leader and Warehouse Manager to ensure strategies are executed in line with business targets.
- Nurture internal relationships with other departments and stakeholders of the business.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe warehouse environment at all times in accordance with OH&S.
Who You Are:
- Proven experience in retail warehousing.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet targets and work to deadlines.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Enthusiastic and welcoming to feedback.
What's In It For You?
- Family and Friends Staff Discount
- Uniform Allowance
- Great Team Culture and Events
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the job title and location in the subject line of the email.