Full Time and Casual Warehouse Assistant (Sydney)
Our team is growing, and we are currently searching for warehouse assistants to join our team at our Sydney Distribution Centre based in Banksmeadow. We have full time and casual positions available.
At Assembly Label, we're building a team of collaborative entrepreneurs, collectively working for a company with a shared vision and open culture. Our success comes directly from the people we work with and as we continue to grow, we're always on the lookout for others who share our love for minimalist design and the Australian coastal lifestyle.
Why we will love you:
You thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to meet targets and work to deadlines. You have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy. You have strong communication and time management skills. You are also enthusiastic and welcome feedback. Previous experience in a warehouse environment is great but not a necessary requirement to be successful in the role. We are searching for people who reflect our core behaviours of hungry, humble and smart.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic hours, Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm, and no weekends!
- The clothes! Our team members receive a generous uniform allowance.
- Family and friends staff discount.
- An inclusive, fun and diverse team culture.
- Executing warehouse functions in alignment with Assembly Label’s brand vision and values.
- Constantly delivering an excellent level of customer experience to ensure brand loyalty and an increase in customer lifetime value.
- Effective execution of all retail, ecommerce picking, packing and dispatch.
- The execution of inbound freight put away, stock audits and cyclic counts.
- Upholding Assembly Label's operational standards and procedures.
- Responsible to contribute to a team culture which promotes transparency, openness, problem solving & continuous improvement.
- Working alongside the Team Leaders and Warehouse Manager to ensure strategies are executed in line with business targets.
- Nurture internal relationships with other departments and stakeholders of the business.
- Repetitive heavy lifting of up to 25kg.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe warehouse environment at all times in accordance with WHS standards and policies.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and underrepresented groups who reflect our wonderfully diverse community. If you would like to request accommodations within the recruitment process, please contact us via the email address below.
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title and location in the subject line of the email.
Due to the volume of candidates, we unfortunately can only respond to candidates who have been shortlisted.