Assistant Business Manager (Karrinyup, WA)
We are currently searching for an experienced and customer-focused, part-time Assistant Business Manager to join the team at our Karrinyup lifestyle store.
- Driving sales to deliver weekly/monthly/annual sales and margin targets
- Constantly delivering a high level of customer service to ensure brand loyalty and repeat business
- Upholding Assembly Label's retail operational standards and procedures while leading your team by an exemplary personal standard
- Working alongside the Retail Business Manager and WA Area Manager to ensure the store's data integrity and loss prevention strategies are executed in line with business targets
- Provide consistent training and development for all staff while creating a positive and engaging store culture
- Nurture internal relationships with other departments and stakeholders of the business
- Maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
- Seasonally engage with the Operations and Design teams ensuring a well-defined understanding of the product range in store
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Proven experience leading and motivating a team
- Proven success in delivering highly engaging customer service
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Enthusiastic and welcoming to feedback
- Possess a clear understanding of the Assembly Label values and product range
- Ability to provide staff training and development, which focuses on individual opportunities leading to a positive and engaged store culture
- Through your proven experience, show a keen understanding of both local and international fashion markets
What's In It For You?
- Attractive Remuneration
- Family and Friends Staff Discount
- Uniform Allowance
- Great Team Culture and Events
- Training and Development with a strong focus on progression
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to email@example.com.
Please include the job title and location in the subject line of the email.