We are currently searching for an experienced and results-driven, full-time Store Manager to lead the team at our Fitzroy lifestyle store.
- Driving sales to deliver weekly/monthly/annual sales and margin targets
- Constantly delivering an excellent of customer experience to ensure brand loyalty and an increase in customer lifetime value
- Execution of monthly rostering while delivering wage targets in line with revenue
- Upholding Assembly Label's retail operational standards and procedures while leading your team through an exemplary personal standard
- Working alongside the Melbourne Area Manager and National Retail Manager to ensure the store's data integrity and loss prevention strategies are executed in line with business targets
- Provide feedback to the Melbourne Area Manager through weekly reporting and effective communication
- Provide consistent training and development for all staff while creating a positive and engaging store culture
- Nurture internal relationships with other departments and stakeholders of the business
- Maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
- Seasonally engage with the Operations and Design teams ensuring a well-defined understanding of the product range in store
- Proven experience leading and motivating a team
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Proven success in delivering highly engaging and authentic customer service
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Strong reporting skills, with a fundamental understanding of profit and loss reporting
- Enthusiastic and welcoming to feedback
- Possess a strong understanding of and alignment with the Assembly Label values and product range
- Ability to provide staff training and development, which focuses on individual opportunities leading to a positive and engaged store culture
- Through your proven experience, show a keen understanding of both local and international fashion markets
- Availability to work Tuesday-Saturday; including public holidays, weekends and key retail seasons
What's In It For You?
- Attractive Remuneration with Generous Incentive Scheme
- Quarterly Mental Health Days
- Quarterly Volunteer Days
- Family and Friends Staff Discount
- Uniform Allowance
- Great Team Culture and Events
- Training and Development with a strong focus on progression
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to email@example.com.
Please include the job title and location in the subject line of the email.