We are currently searching for experienced and customer-focused casuals to join our retail team over the 2020/2021 seasonal period.
- Driving sales to deliver sales and margin targets
- Constantly delivering a high level of customer service to ensure brand loyalty and repeat business
- Upholding Assembly Label's retail operational standards and procedures
- Responsible to contribute to a team culture which promotes transparency, openness, problem solving & continuous improvement
- Working alongside the Cluster Manager and Boutique Manager to ensure the store's data integrity and loss prevention strategies are executed in line with business targets
- Nurture internal relationships with other departments and stakeholders of the business
- Maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Proven success in delivering highly engaging customer service
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Enthusiastic and welcoming to feedback
- Possess a clear understanding of the Assembly Label values and product range
- Through your proven experience, show a keen understanding of both local and international fashion markets
- Available to work from November – January, including late nights and public holidays
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the job title and location in the subject line of the email.