We are searching for experienced and customer-focused Seasonal Casual Retail Stylists to join our retail team across all of our Sydney stores (Paddington, Bondi, Surplus, Mosman & Manly) for the 2021/2022 festive season.
- Delivering an authentic customer experience to deliver sales targets
- Constantly delivering a high level of customer service to ensure brand loyalty and repeat business
- Upholding Assembly Label's retail operational standards and procedures
- Responsible to contribute to a team culture which promotes transparency, openness, problem solving & continuous improvement
- Working alongside the Sydney Area Manager and Boutique Manager to ensure the store's data integrity and loss prevention strategies are executed in line with business targets
- Nurture internal relationships with other departments and stakeholders of the business
- Maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Proven success in delivering highly engaging customer service
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Enthusiastic and welcoming to feedback
- Possess a clear understanding of the Assembly Label values and product range
- Through your proven experience, show a keen understanding of both local and international fashion markets
- Must be available to work across the week, including late nights and public holidays over our blackout period from November until end of January, in particular over the Christmas and New Year period
What's In It For You?
- Family and Friends Staff Discount
- Gifted Outfit
- Great Team Culture and Events
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to email@example.com.
Please include specify the store location or region you’re applying for in the subject line of the email