Assembly Label is an innovative and growing business with a thoughtful and minimalist design aesthetic that flows through our products, stores and customer experience.
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic Junior Graphic Designer with a clear eye for detail and strong typography skills to help elevate our brand message through all online and offline communications. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working within an established brand identity to drive our visual direction forward.
Working closely with our creative team, daily projects will include creating email campaigns, curating content for social media, asset management as well as designing look books and marketing collateral for events and retail activations.
- Collaborate with the creative team to articulate and execute designs
- Create compelling content and marketing collateral that upholds our brand image through the use of highly considered typography and imagery
- Design compelling and engaging email campaigns on a weekly basis
- Assist with concept development and art direction for photoshoots
- Assist with image selection, photo retouching and post-production
- Maintain a clean and organised database of all visual assets and imagery
- 2+ years experience at an agency or design-focused consumer brand
- Enthusiastic and highly organised with a positive attitude
- A precise eye for clean and refined layouts specifically tailored to web and mobile platforms
- A solid portfolio that demonstrates first-hand experience with a minimalist design aesthetic and strong typographic sensibility
- Prior experience creating email marketing campaigns with an understanding of best practices and mobile-first design
- Advanced Adobe skills with prior experience in photo retouching highly regarded
- An interest and understanding of minimal design and the Australian coastal lifestyle
At Assembly Label, we're cultivating an entrepreneurial culture that celebrates innovation and challenges the status quo. If you're looking for the next step in your career and feel that you meet the above criteria, then please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.