We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer with a clear eye for detail and strong typography skills to help elevate our brand message through all online and offline communications. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working within an established brand identity while driving our visual direction forward.
Working closely with our creative team, daily projects will include creating email marketing campaigns, curating content for social media, post-production and photo retouching as well as designing lookbooks and printed material for events and media releases.
- Collaborate with the creative team to articulate and execute designs
- Create compelling content marketing collateral that upholds our brand image through the use of highly considered typography and imagery
- Design compelling and engaging email campaigns on a weekly basis
- Assist with concept development and art direction for photoshoots
- Assist with image selection, photo retouching and post-production
- Maintain a clean and organised database of all visual assets and imagery
- 2+ years experience at an agency or design-focused consumer brand
- Enthusiastic and highly organised with a positive attitude
- A precise eye for clean and refined layouts specifically tailored to web and mobile platforms
- A solid portfolio that demonstrates first-hand experience with a minimalist design aesthetic and strong typographic sensibility
- Prior experience creating email marketing campaigns with an understanding of best practices and mobile-first design
- Advanced Adobe skills with prior experience in photo retouching highly regarded
- An interest and understanding of minimal design and the Australian coastal lifestyle
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com