Casual Retail Stylist (Bondi, NSW)
We are currently searching for experienced and customer-focused casual retail stylists to join our retail team at our Bondi lifestyle store.
- Delivering an authentic customer experience to deliver sales targets
- Constantly delivering a high level of customer service to ensure brand loyalty and repeat business
- Upholding Assembly Label's retail operational standards and procedures
- Responsible to contribute to a team culture which promotes transparency, openness, problem solving & continuous improvement
- Working alongside the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager to ensure the store's data integrity and loss prevention strategies are executed in line with business targets
- Nurture internal relationships with other departments and stakeholders of the business
- Maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Proven success in delivering highly engaging customer service
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Enthusiastic and welcoming to feedback
- Possess a clear understanding of the Assembly Label values and product range
- Through your proven experience, show a keen understanding of both local and international fashion markets
- Available to work across the week, including late nights and public holidays
What's In It For You?
- Family and Friends Staff Discount
- Uniform Allowance
- Great Team Culture and Events
- Training and Development with a strong focus on progression
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to email@example.com.
Please include the job title and location in the subject line of the email.