Assistant Manager (Mosman)
We are currently searching for an experienced and customer-focused, part-time Assistant Manager to join the team at our Mosman lifestyle store.
· Driving sales to deliver weekly/monthly/annual sales and margin targets
· Constantly delivering a high level of customer service to ensure brand loyalty and repeat business
· Upholding Assembly Label's retail operational standards and procedures while leading your team by an exemplary personal standard
· Working alongside the National Retail Manager, Sydney Area Manager and Store Manager to ensure the store's data integrity and loss prevention strategies are executed in line with business targets
· Provide consistent training and development for all staff while creating a positive and engaging store culture
· Nurture internal relationships with other departments and stakeholders of the business
· Maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
· Seasonally engage with the Operations and Design teams ensuring a well-defined understanding of the product range in store
· Ability to meet sales targets
· Proven experience leading and motivating a team
· Proven success in delivering highly engaging customer service
· Strong communication and time management skills
· Strong reporting skills
· Enthusiastic and welcoming to feedback
· Possess a clear understanding of the Assembly Label values and product range
· Ability to provide staff training and development, which focuses on individual opportunities leading to a positive and engaged store culture
· Through your proven experience, show a keen understanding of both local and international fashion markets
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the job title and location in the subject line of the email.